If you're wondering how to get rid of bedbugs quickly and easily, then look no further. With a range of powerful bed bug killers, sprays, smoke bombs and traps, we have everything you need to remove bedbugs from your bedroom, living room and your entire home. Our professional, knowledgeable customer service team are here to answer any questions you may have and can advise which bedbug product is best suited to your situation.
Protector C is an extremely popular bedbug killer spray (used by professional pest controllers) due to its effectiveness and ease of use. How does it work? Once dried, the pests walk or land on these areas and the spray gets stuck to their sticky pads on their feet. Their feet are highly sensitive as many insects suffer from poor eyesight and they use the vibrations to judge when to latch onto a pet or human. As their feet are so essential to their existence, the insects regularly clean their feet and it is at this point that they ingest the spray.
Simple steps you can take to prevent bedbugs
- Always check secondhand furniture (bed frames, sofas, chest of drawers and more) for any signs of bed bug infestation before allowing them into your home
- Use a protective mattress cover to eliminate many hiding spots - invest in a high quality, tear-resistant product
- Reduce the number of hiding places for bedbugs by cutting down any excess clutter in your home
- Regularly inspect the areas in which your pets sleep for signs of bedbugs
- Vacuum each room in your home regularly
- Be vigilant when using shared laundry facilities
- When out and about, whether it be in a hotel, shop, cinema or even your workplace, it is important to stay conscientious of your surroundings
The 4 Signs Of A Bedbug Infestation
- Blood stains on your sheets and pillowcases
- Bedbug excrement (dark spots) on bedding, mattresses, pyjamas and walls
- Egg shells or shed skins in areas where bedbugs often hide
- An offensive, musty smell - this is often an odour that comes from the scent glands of a bedbug